The Buffet of Educational Experiences - Feb. 2 - May 4, 2019
- DONATION DRIVE EXPERIENCES
Goal: Raise needed supplies and/or funds based on homeless people and service needs (not what we want to give away). In addition, donate money online.
- Donate to OC Poverty Alleviation Coalition (OCPAC) – February
- Wishlist: Socks for women and men; feminine hygiene supplies.
- Contact: Mohammed Ally | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://ocpoverty.com/
- Donation Drive for Friendship Shelter – March
- Host a supplies drive! Collect warm socks, shoes for men and women, and light-weight blankets. A full list of wish-list items is on the website at org/how-to-help
- Contact: Lisa (949) 494-6928 | http://www.friendshipshelter.org/ |
- Baby Shower Donation Experience for Casa Teresa for Mother’s Day – April
- Mother’s Day is May 12. Organize a donation drive for Casa Teresa Moms
- Wishlist: Collect items on the Casa Teresa Layette Wishlist / New Baby Gift List: Newborn diapers; Diapers size 1 and 2; Swaddlers; Baby wipes; Baby bottles; Nice Outfits, Sleepers, Gowns, Onesies; Pacifiers; Receiving blankets; Baby shampoo and Baby body wash; Baby Lotion; Bath tub; Boppy Baby grooming kit; Diaper bag; Baby toy, rattle, or educational toy; Baby ~ Toddler DVD; Stuffed animal – sewn in eyes – no buttons; Baby bath towel and wash cloths; Baby shoes, socks, hats; Bibs; Box of Nursing Pads; Baby Wipe Containers; Burp Cloths. Deliver to Casa Teresa For a Mother’s Day Surprise!
- Contact: Lisa Wood | email@example.com | (714) 225-8612
- Website: https://www.casateresa.org/